Friday, February 18, 2011
Happy New Year! (A little late)
Welcome 2011. Although I am behind, like always, I'm excited about the new year. We had a pretty laid back New Year's Eve. Dane's mom and dad watched the boys while we went out to eat and enjoyed a quiet dinner and some adult conversation. Other than that, we were at home and in bed shortly after 10:00pm. I really didn't make a new year's resolution this year; I just want to keep my family happy, healthy, and safe. I want to take life a little slower and take the time to appreciate the little things in my life that mean the most. I want to watch my boys grow and not look at them one day and wonder when did they get so big. How did I miss that? I want wake up each morning knowing that it is going to be a great day because I have an amazing family, a great job, and a life that so many people can only dream about having. So bring it on 2011; life is good.