Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Visit to Enchanted Rock!

Back in October, we went to visit Wallace and Delores at their home in Fredericksburg for a weekend hunt.  That Saturday morning, Dane and I decided to take the boys and climb enchanted rock.  Kade and Brady really enjoyed it.  They ran up that mountain like it was nothing.  I did good getting to the top, but my better half had to make a few stops because he was out of breath and his legs hurt.  Poor baby.  I told him he needs to go running with me and get back in shape.  Ha!  Nevertheless, it was fun and a beautiful scenery to enjoy once we got to the top.  Although we came home empty handed from the hunt, we made and brought home with us another great family memory.
Getting ready to take off up the mountain

Heading up the mountain

The Rau Boys

Mom and her boys

We reached the top

Brady and Kade

Stopped for a little rest

Yeah, we made it