With his right hand in the air, his cowboy hat on, we hear "OK boys," and he is out of the shoot trying to hold on for eight seconds before he gets bucked off. That is pretty much the norm around our house with Brady. We have been in this bull riding phase with him for about a year now. It is a phase that I thought would last only a short while, but boy was I wrong. We are still going full force with this one. About this time last year he started watching the PBR on television and became hooked. Today he knows most of the names of all the professional bull riders as well as the names of most of the bulls, and he isn't even three years old now. He'll say things like "I'm J.B. Mauney, and I'm riding Chicken on a Chain," or "I'm Austin Meier, and I'm riding Nasty Town. That's a nasty name for a nasty bull, Mama." I'm fine with this phase at this stage in his life, but I really hope it wears off by the time he is actually old enough to ride bulls.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Our Little Bull Rider!
With his right hand in the air, his cowboy hat on, we hear "OK boys," and he is out of the shoot trying to hold on for eight seconds before he gets bucked off. That is pretty much the norm around our house with Brady. We have been in this bull riding phase with him for about a year now. It is a phase that I thought would last only a short while, but boy was I wrong. We are still going full force with this one. About this time last year he started watching the PBR on television and became hooked. Today he knows most of the names of all the professional bull riders as well as the names of most of the bulls, and he isn't even three years old now. He'll say things like "I'm J.B. Mauney, and I'm riding Chicken on a Chain," or "I'm Austin Meier, and I'm riding Nasty Town. That's a nasty name for a nasty bull, Mama." I'm fine with this phase at this stage in his life, but I really hope it wears off by the time he is actually old enough to ride bulls.