Dane and I are also blessed to each have a great dad. For lunch, we went over to Nana and Papa Rau's house for lunch to give Papa a Father's Day gift. Then that evening Popo Loewe came over or our house for dinner and get his present. May all of you dads know how much you are loved and appreciated each and every day.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Happy Father's Day!
This year Dane got to spend Father's Day with his three boys. He is very proud to say that he has three boys. Dane is an awesome father to our kiddos. I couldn't have hand picked a better dad for them. I can't get enough of watching him play ball in the yard with them or taking them down to the tank fishing. They learn so much from him and because of that they will continue to grow up to be fine young boys . For Father's Day, the boys gave Dane two new shirts (a blue button down shirt and a new polo shirt) and a new watch that he liked alot.
Dane and I are also blessed to each have a great dad. For lunch, we went over to Nana and Papa Rau's house for lunch to give Papa a Father's Day gift. Then that evening Popo Loewe came over or our house for dinner and get his present. May all of you dads know how much you are loved and appreciated each and every day.

Dane and I are also blessed to each have a great dad. For lunch, we went over to Nana and Papa Rau's house for lunch to give Papa a Father's Day gift. Then that evening Popo Loewe came over or our house for dinner and get his present. May all of you dads know how much you are loved and appreciated each and every day.