Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Movin Out!
Kade tends to get pretty fed up with Brady at times. The other day the boys were riding in the truck with Dane and Brady took Kade's seat. Kade told Dane he didn't like Brady and didn't want him for a brother anymore because he was mean. He was tired of putting up with Brady. Brady then turned to Kade and told him "I will just move out. I will move in with Aunt Lolo and Uncle Joe, and I'm never coming back." Now I know this sounds funny coming from a three year old, but my worry as a mother is if my three year is already saying he is going to move out, what is he going to do when he's ten and gets mad, skip town? Or worse, where's he going to go at sixteen; high tail it out the state in my car and never come back? I guess it's something to ponder on.